In other words -
do your homework!
- Check out the supplier and product before you
- Never sign anything without reading and
- Check the return policy before you buy.
- If it's important to you, get it in writing.
- Credit costs. Use it wisely.
- Assume all contracts are binding.
- Always check your bills for errors and scams.
- Never succumb to high-pressure sales pitches.
- Never pay for a "free" prize.
- Consider quality. The lowest price may not be
the best value.
Mortgages, loans, credit
cards, bank charges, interest rates, and utilities are perhaps the worst
examples where people fail to compare trends, offers, prices and hidden costs.
By simply going to
MoneySupermaket and comparing what you're paying
NOW with what you COULD be paying - will
allow you to save literally £100's a year.
You will have the
opportunity of saving money on your Gas & Electricity, Heating, Water,
Insurance, Home Phone, Broadband, Digital TV, Loans, Credit Cards and Current
accounts. You can also find out about the latest Market trends and News.
Recommended UK business
Compare DVD's, CD's, Book and Games
Compare & Save
Money from either of these links below when posting a parcel within the UK or
USA v UK pricesClick here
Compare 8000+ identical products
Prepare to be
|Compare Petrol Prices in
Find the lowest UK
petrol price in your area!
9,764 petrol stations and 8,000 daily